Favorite Wildlife Friday, protect wildlife, wild animal, wildlife conservation
Who am I?
- I live together with 50 or more others, and my grandmother is in charge
- Some people (and even leopards) are scared of me because of my huge teeth
- But I’m basically a vegetarian and eat grass and berries, but don’t pass up a tasty insect
- I communicate with up to 30 verbal gestures and distinct facial expressions
- When I was tiny my mother carried me with her where ever she went
- Now that I’m big I don’t back down from a fight
- Although I have a long tail I don’t swing in the trees with it
- My species is in trouble as I get hit by cars and people shoot me
Did You Guess Who I am?
I am a Baboon and I am a monkey found in South Africa.
Watch for Nikela Protect Primates coming soon.