Africa… Beautiful yet vulnerable.
It all started with a bird and $100 bill! Now six years later Margrit and Russ spend the better part of the year traveling Africa in an old Land Rover in search of people doing good for wildlife.
Each week we share stories and videos about folks with dedication you wouldn't believe, curious wild animal and bird behaviors you rarely see, spectacular wild places few get to visit, and of course some of our crazy adventures along the way. You’re invited to Ride Along!
- Marnus, saves lions from being poisoned by farmers
- Peter, a wildlife ranger and his team, protect rhino from poachers
- Shannon changes hearts with ambassador birds
- Silke, gives rescued vervet monkeys a second chance
- Baye, helps little and big, feathered and furry live free
- Buy lights to save lions
- Secure equipment to protect rhino
- Save baby vervet monkeys
- Help keep raptors flying high
- Assist emerging wildlife rescue rehab center
- “Love the videos! Fun to see where you are and travel along with you.”- Anndra
- “It is people like you that enable others like myself to find a home for our modest contributions....”- Neville
- “I randomly ran across Nikela’s website one day and thought that maybe I could help…” – Brandi